Conquer Brunch With These Perfect Mini Egg Bakes
We partnered with Sarah Adler from Simply Real Health to bring you a delicious mini veggie egg bake recipe for your next brunch.
Featuring experiences from every corner of the country, Enjoy Wishlist makes it easy to give a unique gift that the recipient will truly enjoy and treasure forever.
Change your mind or see another experience you like? Your purchased Wishlist gift operates like a credit, which you can apply to any other experience they offer.
• Pike Place Market Food Tour: Take a behind the scenes look at the historic Pike’s Place Market with this two-hour food tour. Wind through the bustling market place while learning about the varied history of each Market merchant, and tasting samples along the way. Visit the original Starbucks, watch how cheese is made, and duck beneath flyin’ fish at the famous Pike Place Fish.
• Seaplane Tour from Friday Harbor: See the islands from the air with this Seaplane Tour from Friday Harbor. Depart off the water and circumnavigate beautiful San Juan Island. Enjoy the thrill of flying in a seaplane with breathtaking views of the islands. The narrated tour is 20 minutes in length and is also family friendly.
• Dance Lesson Package for Two: Gather a friend or significant other for this master-class on dance. You and a guest can learn the art of dancing with this personalized lesson-plan. Take your pick from over 30 styles of dance and learn the basics with two private lessons, two group classes, and two practice parties. Swing, waltz, and tango your way through this experience.
• Extended Massages: You and a guest will be treated to your choice of either a rejuvenating deep tissue or an aromatherapy massage. The deep tissue massage will use pressure to unravel knots and relieve you of muscle tension and stress. The aromatherapy option incorporates essential oils leaving your skin supple and moisturized. Either 90-minute massage at Sanctuary Spa will be sure to leave you revitalized.
• Georgia Aquarium General Admission: One of the largest aquariums in the world, the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta is home to abundant marine in its 10 million gallons of water. With this admission ticket, you can admire animals like beluga whales, sharks, and sea otters across a variety of habitats and galleries. Go when you want during opening hours, and explore at your leisure.
• High Museum of Art: Enjoy an afternoon of the arts at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta. This museum has everything from contemporary, to classic, to award-winning architecture. This membership is your all access pass for two named adults in the family and all the kids or grandkids in the household.
• Pottery Class: Satisfy your creative side with this pottery class for two. Enjoy helpful instruction as you learn the fundamentals of wheel-thrown pottery. Whether you’re new to ceramics or returning, you’ll find the guidance and tools you need to make something uniquely yours.
• Surf Lesson: Take in the sights and ride the waves with this 90-minute surfing lesson for two. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, learn additional techniques with this surf lesson in beautiful Mission Bay. Enjoy an afternoon out on the water, while advancing your surfing ability.
• Couples Massage: Invite your loved one to join you for a 50-minute couples massage. This relaxing Swedish massage is done side-by-side to help you feel calm and connected. This massage will release tension from your muscles while using long fluid strokes to promote a sense of calm, leaving you both feel at ease.
• Dessert Cruise on Lake Carolyn: Enjoy a memorable, one hour cruise through Lake Carolyn admiring the scenic canals and downtown Irving. Cruises take place on the Covered Lear Cruise Boat. Included with the cruise are delicious desserts such as cheesecake and chocolate cake.
Give the gift of experience and help create a memory which will last a lifetime. Whether they’re theater-goers, music nuts, or professional sports fans, finding the right experience for them is just one click away.
Want to create a wedding registry that’s truly tailored to you and your soon-to-be spouse? Check out their other experiences from all over the country in our Experience Room.
Featured photo by Chris Kristiansen.