It is Election Day in America. And no matter your politics, we can all agree this has been a brutal season. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t grateful every day to live in a democracy that allows our voices to be heard.
Red, white and blue is a classic color palette that works in every season and nods to our great country. After you vote today (go vote now!), celebrate the U.S.A. with some of these subtle, patriotic pieces.
• Seeing red in the kitchen is a good thing with this set. | Le Creuset Cherry Red 20-Piece Cookware Set – Amazon
• Simplify your holiday baking. | KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer, Blue Willow – Amazon
• Fall in blue moon love with melamine. | Melamine Mixing Bowls – Williams-Sonoma
• For M&Ms, keys, nuts, cotton balls…what have you! | Folk Printed Serving Bowls – West Elm
• Make your November a snuggly one. | Plaid Lambswool Blanket – Kaufmann Mercantile
• We repeat: snuggly! | Cozy Texture Throw, Shimmer Blue – West Elm
• A pop of regal blue. | Luster Velvet Pillow Cover, Regal Blue – West Elm
• Or a pop of persimmon. | Gravel Red-Orange Pillow – CB2
• Add serenity to your dining room table, inside or out. | Scallop Edge Charger, Blue – Terrain
• Tray chic. | White Rim Lacquer Tray – West Elm
Featured photo by John Silliman.