Give Martha a run for her money this season. Hosting doesn’t have to be stressful, especially if you’re equipped with all the right serveware to get the job done. This means you can never have too many trays, platters, and stemless wine glasses, and keeping it portable (the wheels on the barcart go round and round!) is always a good idea.
Wow your guests with ease this season and they’ll think you have a team of caterers hiding out in the kitchen. Don’t worry, the secret is safe with us!
• Portable is paramount. | Chloe Serving Cart – All Modern
• Seriously stylish. | Orb Champagne/Wine Bucket – Crate & Barrel
• With the right tools, you’re well on your way to crafting great cocktails. | Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set – Williams-Sonoma
A Tray for Every Treat
• Designer Charlotte Cannon creates modern, functional items that blend spontaneous patterns and artfully crafted, minimalist shapes. | Vintage Vogue Rain Tray – West Elm
• Cocktails anyone? | Large Rectangular Lacquer Tray – West Elm
• Great for serving drinks, appetizers, cheeses, fruit, as a casual centerpiece, for a coffee table display or as a natural accent to kitchen decor. | Ike Tray – Crate & Barrel
Serve It Up
• Light, white and just right. | Textured Pitcher – West Elm
• A classic display for dessert. | Charlotte Pedestal – Crate & Barrel
• This beautiful duo will help you dish out all the deliciousness. | Jayden 2-Piece Serving Set | Crate & Barrel
A Sweet Ending
• An heirloom for your future generations. | Gien Allure Tulipes Dessert Plate – Anthropologie
• Post-dinner coffee done right. | Chemex Wood Collar Glass Coffee Maker – Williams-Sonoma
• The perfect-sized cuppa in festive green. | Set of 4 Hue Green Mugs – Crate & Barrel
Featured photo by Andrew Knechel.